The Tickle Tree
The Tickle Tree by Chae Strathie and illustrate by Poly Bernatene is a beautiful bed time story. The story takes you on an adventure through a beautifully illustrated dream world where you dance with marvelous musical meeps and listen to the buzz of the snugglebug.
- Coloring pages click here
- Download coloring pages to your computer and then print for proper size.
- Use Coloring Pages
- Color and cut out
- Use a hole punch to punch holes into tops of pictures or a needle and thread to make holes smaller
- Attach pictures to a wire hanger with yarn or thread
- Dream creatures
- Pick one or more of your favorite dream creatures from the book and re-create them.
- Create your own dream creatures
- Using watercolor paper and watercolor paints, paint a background for your dream creatures.
- Draw your dream creatures on top of your background. Use pencil first if you want then trace in ink pen or marker so they will stand out on your background.
- Dream pictures
- Draw pictures of your dreams
- Using tissue paper fill in your pictures with color to create a collage